Lean and Continuous Improvement
How Lean 4.0 enables all organizations to benefit from a connected worker platform to reduce costs and create value.
Learn how organizations are saving millions by revolutionizing their operations through technology.
Learn how Lean 4.0 can help you:
- Shift out of decades-old silos to reduce costs from the bottom up.
- Implement continuous improvement programs to spark new ideas and decentralize decision-making.
- Transition labor workers into knowledge workers for immediate ROI.
- Replace your top-down decision-making process to empower your workers.
Unlock Immediate Savings By Leveraging Cutting Edge Digital Solutions
Explore the value of Lean manufacturing in the Industry 4.0 era with Smart Work Station™.
Utilize digital checklists, digital work instructions, and digital Andon Cord to improve:
- Quality management and processes in your organization.
- Training and e-Learning for front line employees.
- Safety protocol and auditing improvements across the organization.
Lean 4.0 Tools Utilized
Layered and Process Audits (LPA) for managers, coordinators, and quality supervisors.
One point lessons and Lessons Learned Propagation with AI to help predict, prevent and prescribe.
Dissemination of the quality Q scorecard to all positions with Digital Andon Cord technology.
Digital quality alerts and automatic problem, report and resolution escalation to all positions.
Quality and safety event reporting, and safety performance per job prediction based on data analytics.
Implementation of 5S Audits with digital work instructions to impact quality and processes throughout the organization.
Dissemination of general company information, and communication of news, associate praise and key messages.
Digital GEMBA walks using digital checklist technology that can be centrally updated for all devices to improve quality.